These are the tasks and commitments that we fulfill in all our agreements. All these obligations are included in the contract.
Present to the Housing Council a "prior notice of start of activity"
Accommodate the number of tourists allowed by the certificate of habitability, without exceeding the maximum established.
Allocate the property for tourist use with the necessary furniture and fixtures and for immediate use.
Provide adequate hygienic conditions.
Provide the tourist with a phone number he can call to immediately deal with and resolve queries and incidents relating to the activity.
Guarantee assistance and maintenance service of the property.
Not hinder the inspection activities of the competent authorities.
Have official complaint, claim and termination sheets of the body responsible of consumption at the Administration of the Generalitat, and make them available to the users in a suitable place in the property for tourist use.
Submit to the General Office of Law Enforcement information concerning the number of people staying in the property, according to the rules of public safety.
Issue an invoice for the tourist containing, among other things, people who have stayed, number of nights contracted, price with VAT breakdown and information regarding the parties, etc. (only if the owner requests it)
We handle the self-assessment of the tourist tax every three months at the tax agency.
Tourist Tax payment every three months at the tax office.
Be registered in the Register of Real estate Agents of Catalonia (AICAT 6425), which is mandatory.
With regard to the previous point, it is also obligatory to contract a Professional Liability Insurance and Surety.
Other of our obligations are the following:
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- 24 hour customer/tenant service, managing all communications with them by e-mail, telephone, etc.
- The promotion of tourist rentals of the house or apartment of THE PROPERTY, through the means it considers most appropriate (e.g. reservations through own and third party websites, tourist agencies, other agents, etc.)
- Re-lifting (preparation for graphical session of the property), to advertise the rental.
- Control of reservations and scheduling.
- The AGENCY is not allowed to carry out work of any kind without written permission of the owner.